kitabisevda

Kitab-ı Sevda

Okumayan adamın yaşadığına inanmayan, filmlere de bir o kadar takıntılı blogger.

Robinson Crusoe
Virginia Woolf, Daniel Defoe, Gerald McCann
The Hobbit, or There and Back Again
J.R.R. Tolkien, Barbara Remington
Sleep Stalkers - Jacki O'Dierno I received this book from Sleep Stalkers Ebook Giveaway.
Türkçe yorumuma Buradan ulaşabilirsiniz

I loved it, totally worth reading!
So romantic, so full of action, sacrifice and badassness i can't believe it ends there.

In the beginning i liked book but could not make what is the story. there are three narrator, narration was turning and it a bit distracted me. After i get what happens, story captivated me, Luke and Dee's love,adoration, tender touch to each other, was really amazing.

One of the narrator was Luke. According to Dave "He has the look of a man who was drowning, slowly being dragged down into the murky depths hopelessness no matter how hard he struggled to reach surface" Luke is in a bad situation. But then he meets Dave and he places him after his lost uncle, he gains an innocence he lost long time ago.

Dave is the older narrator, lost his daugher, he needs company too. Luke and Dave helps each other, fight their own demons. Every one in this book is hurt.

"He turned away from the gruesome scene and stared out at the lake, breathing deeply through his mouth. The lake was the same as before, no different even though death was currently parading along its shores. Cold hearted bitch, Luke thought again to himself."

Last narrator enters the picture, lead by her physic powers like Dave and Luke. She knows she is the only hope the world has and she fight for humanity. From the first moment Luke and Dee see each other, they feel an atraction, it is more then that, it is in soul.

After this point they have just one target, destroy demons and save world, they call other minions to where war is to happen and make a plan. in the end we can say, love wins but sacrifices are a necessity.